Koli Cultura is a nature tourism and culture center that is being built responsibly in the middle of the most beautiful Finnish nature, right next to Koli National Park on the banks of Lake Purnulampi. The center respects the Koli National Park, supports the goals of sustainable nature tourism and serves the visitors of the Koli National Park, whose number is growing at an annual rate of 15%.
After completion, Koli Cultura will be the cradle of international nature tourism with a sustainable value base. It is the perfect destination for the modern nature traveler who appreciates authentic experiences, diverse nature and first-class services. In addition to high-quality accommodation, the center offers much-needed services: restaurants, cafes, wellness services, program services, meeting rooms, and a world of saunas and experiences. The parking facility also provides much-needed parking space for day visitors to the park.
- LOCATION Ylä-Kolintie, Koli, Lieksa
- DISTANCES Joensuu 60km (airport 70km), Kuopio 150km (airport 140km), Kajaani 180km (airport 190km), Helsinki 490km (flight time to Joensuu 1h, train journey to Joensuu 5h)
- CAPACITY 1252 beds in hotels, holiday villas and campsites
- PARKING Own underground parking facility for 300 cars, serves hotel and meeting customers as well as day visitors to the national park and the center
- SERVICES Restaurants, cafes, wellness services, sauna and experience world, program services, meeting and conference facilities
- FOR WHOM For those who appreciate nature and new experiences, local and high-quality food and the natural luxury of accommodation. For all age groups, including those with physical disabilities
- VALUES Responsibility, locality, nature and human encounters