Becoming Koli Cultura is a center for nature tourism and culture, situated in the midst of the purest Finnish Lakeland, and righ next to the famous Koli National Park. The Center respects the values of the National Park and cherishes the principles of responsible nature tourism. It responds to real demand of more accommodation and new services in an area where the number of tourists increases by 15% per year.
Once opened, Koli Cultura will be the gem of international nature tourism, with a sustainable base. It is the perfect destination for a a modern nature tourist who appreciates authentic experiences, diverse nature and high-quality services. In addition to five-star accommodation, the center offers much-needed services: restaurants, cafes, wellness services, program services, conference facilities - and the sauna and experience center.
The mysterious beautiful nature surrounding the center creates indelible memories and completely unique experiences.
- LOCATION Ylä-Kolintie, next to Koli National Park, Lieksa city, Finnish Lakeland
- DISTANCE Joensuu 60km (airport 70km), Kuopio 150km (airport 140km), Kajaani 180km (airport 190km), Helsinki 490km (flight time to Joensuu 1h, by train to Joensuu 5h)
- CAPACITY 1252 beds in total in hotel buildings, villas and camping area
- PARKING Underground parking center for 300 cars, serving hotel and conference customers, and daytime visitors of Koli National Park
- SERVICES Restaurants, cafes, wellness, sauna and experience center, program services, conference and meeting rooms & services
- FOR WHO For tourists who appreciete pure nature, unique experiences, local food and high-quality accommodation. For all ages.
- VALUES Responsibility, nature, local production, culture and humanity.
Kolicultura luonnonpuiston kupeessa