Koli Cultura will be a combination of the best architecture and landscape design carefully matched to the unique nature of its environment. The plans include a number of advanced technology solutions, which save costs, energy and environment. Sustainable methods and state-of-the-art materials are used in the constructions. Buildings feature a lot of wood, combinations of wood and other natural materials.
The architecture of Koli Cultura is designed by highly valued Finnish JKMM Architects, experts in timber construction. together with Harris-Kjisik Architects. Landscape architects LOCI are designing the Koli Cultura area in cooperation with the architects to form a cohesive landscape without compromising its national and ecological heritage.
- ARCHITECTS JKMM Architects & Harris-Kjisik Architects
- LANDSCAPE LOCI Landscape Architects
- TRAFFIC SOLUTIONS Trafix/WSP
- AREA IN TOTAL 10 hectares
- BUILDING AREA 35.700 sqm
- INCLUDES Main hotel & parking center, other hotel buildings (5) and apartment hotel, villas (47), camping area, sauna and experience center, and bio-energy plant
- VALUES Nature-friendliness, high-quality, energy efficiency and solutions worthy of Koli National Park.