The development of Koli Cultura and Napa-Koli Ltd, the company behind the project, are based on genuine cooperation and sustainable partnerships. From the very beginning, many actors have been involved in development work at local, national and international levels. Koli Cultura has attracted a great deal of interest and has been designed by several of tourism industry’s top experts.
Please contact us if you are interested in cooperation.
- North Karelia Biosphere Reserve: Belongs to Unesco's international Man & Biosphere network.
- Metsähallitus: Manages all Finnish National Parks.
- Lieksa City: Working with tourism development in Koli area.
- Lieksan Kehitys (Lieksa development company): Working with tourism development and investments in Koli area.
- Business Finland: Cooperation in concept development and investor search.
- Ramboll Finland: Cooperation in concept development.
- Arikoli Ltd: Cooperation in concept development.
- JKMM Architects, Harris-Kjisik Architects and LOCI Landscape Architects
Kolicultura luonnonpuiston kupeessa